Ryan Kwanten, 33, (who will be seen in the True Blood finale on HBO Sept. 12 at 9 P.M.) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with UsMagazine.com.
1. My mum beat breast cancer. Everyone, in some way, has been touched by cancer. Please help any way you can.
2. I find it hard to trust anyone who doesn't like animals.
3. My favorite yoga pose is Scorpion.
4. Best advice: a day at a time.
5. Worst advice: 1) Turn here, I know a shortcut. 2) Just touch it.
6. A woman's body is the most exquisite gift. A woman's mind is a mystery.
7. I've broken many a bone, including every knuckle on my right hand.
8. I believe what Muhammad Ali said: "Champions...have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
9. I could only hope to be half the man my dad is.
10. I avoid pompous people and microwaves.
11. Whenever people agree with me, I always feel like I must be wrong.
12. I am yet to be defeated in Scrabble and beer pong.
13. You can find me at ryankwanten.com.
14. The harder I work, the luckier I get.
15. Nothing beats fresh air.
16. I call my brothers "Tenoskipoo" and "Goo."
17. Foster's is not Australian for beer. And the guy in the Outback Steakhouse ads is not Australian.
18. I have no formal acting training.
19. I wear a size-30 jean. Jason Stackhouse wears a size 28. Boy likes 'em tight.
20. I've never stayed awake for a musical.
21. Favorite movie characters: Butch Cassidy, Martin Riggs, Andrew Beckett.
22. I always misspell definitely.
23. I've been bitten by a shark.
24. I love odd numbers. Ironic this is No. 24.
25. I'm still growing into my shoes.