So just who is Zara Phillips, the bride-to-be having her own royal wedding on Saturday? Us Weekly uncovers some need-to-know info about the 30-year-old British beauty!
1. She's Queen Elizabeth's granddaughter. Phillips' mother, Princess Anne, is Prince Charles' sister. That makes Phillips first cousins with Prince William and Prince Harry.
2. She's a world class Equestrian. She was slated to be one of five riders for the British equestrian team at the Olympic Games in 2008, but an injury sustained by her horse forced her to withdraw from the team. She's training to compete in 2012.
3. She's a designer. In 2009, Phillips designed her own range of equestrian clothing for Musto Outdoor Clothing. The line is called ZP176 after the team number she was given when she first represented her country in competition.
4. Her fiance is a rugby player. Phillips and Mike Tindall announced their engagement in Dec. 2010. Like Kate Middleton before she said "I do" to William in April 2011, Tindall is a commoner.
5. Her mother chose not to give her a royal title when she was born. Unlike her cousins Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie, Phillips was not bestowed with a royal title at birth.