Aisha Tyler: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
Aisha Tyler hosts Whose Line Is It Anyway Tuesdays at 8 P.M on the CW -- and she's the author of the New York Times bestseller Self-Inflicted Wounds: Heartwarming Tales of Epic Humiliation. Here, the Talk cohost and comedian, 42, gets (sorta) serious with Us!
1. I drink way too much coffee.
2. My favorite movie franchise is the Bourne series. I own them all on DVD.
3. I recycle, compost, have low-flow toilets and drive an electric car. I am the black female Leonardo DiCaprio.
4. I was a white-water rafting guide in high school. I got a lot of people very wet.
5. My oldest, dearest friend is a guy. I was the best man at his wedding.
6. In high school, I followed a boy I liked into an improv class. That boy was Sam Rockwell.
7. My closet, desk, car and office are extremely neat; I even dust my refrigerator.
8. I love video games.
9. I've directed videos for the bands Silversun Pickups and Clutch.
10. I was a snowboarding instructor in college. I got a lot of people very cold.
11. I use the phrase "that's what she said" daily.
12. I've seen Die Hard more times than is wholesome.
13. While living in Africa, I had the opportunity to eat raw sheep's heart and I did not take it.
14. I speak fluent French and want to live in Paris someday. I'm hoping to crash at Kanye West's place.
15. I love Korean cinema.
16. I also love Korean pop.
17. When I smile, my chin sharpens into a point.
18. I've built two websites from scratch.
19. I've been married for longer than I was single.
20. I have ridiculously tiny toes for a woman so large.
21. I'd like to Bear Grylls-it-up and spend a week in the wilderness trying to survive.
22. I started my podcast, "Girl on Guy," so I could spend time with people I admire without seeming like a stalker.
23. I've met Barack Obama three times.
24. I eat peanut butter every day.
25. I have never been in a fist-fight. That said, do not test me.