Chris Evans: I Love Girls "Who Give Me a Hard Time"
Celebs say the darndest things!
Take a look back at the outrageous things the stars said in this week's Loose Talk round-up.
1. "I like wet hair and sweatpants…and ponytails. Girls who give me a hard time, bust my chops a little." - Chris Evans, on his taste in women
2. "There's something nice about a guy pulling out a girl's chair…even if it's just in the beginning." - Lauren Conrad, on the pluses of dating
3. "Calm down! I'm not going to bite you or attack you or grant you three wishes." - Katy Perry, on why fans shouldn't cry when they meet her
4. "If you haven't been to the grocery store in a long time, it's really easy to get very out of touch." - Zooey Deschanel, on the side effects of fame
5. "He tried to give me a lesson….I was so frustrated. I told him, 'You don't teach me how to play tennis, and I won't teach you how to model in a bathing suit." - Brooklyn Decker, on being a model married to Andy Roddick
6. "I like him…He's a jackass, but he's talented." - Barack Obama, on Kanye West
7. She called me fat for years…I'm famous, and she's famous. It doesn't mean I can't stand up for myself." - Kelly Osbourne, on why she mocked Christina Aguilera's weight on E!'s Fashion Police
8. "I'm usually nude [in them] because…unlike films, a lot of times people get naked to have sex. I think." - Lena Dunham, on her Girls' sex scenes
9. "I don't feel [like I'm] on the other side of it…but it gets better." - Scarlett Johansson, on how she's coping with her divorce from Ryan Reynolds
10. "[Dancing With the Stars] was like summer camp. We made a lot of friends -- and I got Karina's phone number finally!" Gavin DeGraw, recapping his stint on DWTS