Ellen DeGeneres Rescues Pets Before Portia de Rossi, Catherine Giudici Enjoys Her Final Days as an "Annoying Bride": Top 10 Tweets
Ellen DeGeneres showed her true colors when she revealed she'd checked on her pets and Fabergé eggs before her wife, Portia de Rossi, and Catherine Giudici told the haters to get over her wedding bliss: See Us Weekly's roundup of the top 10 celebrity tweets from Jan. 15!
1. Ellen DeGeneres: "There was an earthquake near Los Angeles! The cats are fine, the dogs are fine, the Fabergé eggs are fine… wait, where's Portia?"
2. Catherine Giudici: "I have 11 days to be that annoying bride. Deal with it, I'm excited. #countdownlowedown"
3. Kathy Griffin: "Hey, um, that's terrific. Anything else goin on over there??? RT @justinbieber: #confident music video on the way."
4. Lindsey Vonn: "Surgery was successful. Resting now #day1."
5. Desiree Hartsock: "The Breaking news! I will be pairing up w/ @maggiesottero to design my wedding dress & an exclusive collection of gowns! #DreamsDoComeTrue."
6. Sarah Silverman: "Hollywood is just how you imagine, exhibit 236: I go to the same dentist as Method Man."
7. Jason Biggs: "I much preferred Lil Za before he was all hardcore and gangsta, back when he was still known as Little Pizza."
8. Cash Warren: "Made it though first day of cleanse and only thought about killing four people. Not bad."
9. Josh Groban: "I feel like Gov Christie is days away from blaming all of this on Kevin Spacey in House Of Cards."
10. Sarah Hyland: "I'm not upset that an audition was moved. I'm upset that I actually curled my hair…."