Ellen DeGeneres Sends Love to Justin Bieber, Sarah Hyland Has Major Carb Cravings: Top 10 Tweets
Loyal friend! Ellen DeGeneres sends her love and support to Justin Bieber, following his public arrest, while Sarah Hyland dreams of carb paradise: See Us Weekly's roundup of the top celebrity tweets you may have missed!
1. Ellen DeGeneres: "I've been thinking of you. Sending love. RT @justinbieber Love both these people. Go see @KevinHart4real's movies."
2. Sarah Hyland: "I had the most carbo loaded dream I think a person can have. Craving muffins and bagels and type of bread with cranberries."
3. Mindy Kaling: "I love Greta and I can't wait to see her on a weekly basis on my TV. Frances Ha and Greenberg are two of my all-time favorites."
4. Mackenzie Douthit: "Omg... I have boobs"
5. Aaron Carter: "Hmm 2days till #ValentinesDay ...who's gunna be my #Valentine ??"
Credit: Eugene Gologursky/WireImage
6. Joan Rivers: "A childhood highlight was going to the taping of 'Your Show of Shows.' I’m just sorry I never had the opportunity to work with Sid Caesar."
7. Mark Salling: "Is it a rule that men over 65 have to be naked at all times in the locker room at the gym? #tiredofit #ibarfedinmymouth"
8. New York Yankees: “'I want to soak in every moment of every day this year, so I can remember it for the rest of my life.' – Derek Jeter. #FarewellCaptain"
9. Kim Kardashian: "#WCW @krisjenner"
Credit: Courtesy Kim Kardashian
10. Billy Eichner: "Shocked that U2 has agreed to perform at the Oscars. They're usually so PRESS SHY!!!"