Joan Rivers dissed Madonna's performance with Miley Cyrus, while Chrissy Teigen joked her "ham tattoo" wouldn't come off for a photo shoot: See Us Weekly's roundup of the top 10 celebrity tweets from Feb. 4!
1. Joan Rivers: "Madonna sang a duet with Miley Cyrus on MTV's new Unplugged. It looked like 'Take Your Daughter to the Clinic Day.'"
2. Chrissy Teigen: "I have a shoot today and my ham tattoo won't come off. I guess they don't expect you to not shower for 3 days after applying."
3. Sean Lowe: "Light reading for the flight home."
4. Conan O'Brien: "Just read a study claiming dogs can feel love, which is yet another way dogs are superior to cats. And comedians."
5. Max Greenfield: "Future Old Person: I remember when a cup of coffee was only six dollars."
6. Anna Kendrick: "What if I'm a sleepwalker, except I'm so lazy that even when I sleepwalk I just lie in bed. #ThingsIThinkAboutWhenImNotWorking #HelpMe"
7. Ellen DeGeneres: "Marriage equality is approved in Scotland! Sound the bagpipes!"
8. Julianne Hough: "When the odd one or two extensions come out, this is what I save them for! Clearly I've gone mad..."
9. Lauren Conrad: "Just had a pretty exciting meeting regarding a white dress"
10. Jordin Sparks: "I cannot with this bird that flies into my breakfast window every morning. It's so sad but so frickin funny! #birdbrain"