Have mercy! John Stamos shared a picture of himself reuniting with his Full House costars Bob Saget and Dave Coulier, while Donnie Wahlberg joked about the halftime show for the "Marijuana Super Bowl": See Us Weekly's roundup of the top 10 celebrity tweets from Jan. 21!
1. John Stamos: "The Bromance lives on @BobSaget @DaveCoulier OikosBromance.com #OikosBromance"
2. Donnie Wahlberg: "The two states that legalized marijuana are being represented in the Super Bowl...Maybe @SnoopDogg should do the halftime show instead."
3. Ellen DeGeneres: "I hope everyone's enjoying the snow day! It doesn't snow in L.A., but it's not all sunshine & rainbows like everybody -- oh look a rainbow!"
4. Judd Apatow: "The Bachelor needs to find a way to keep the interesting people on longer. If you have crazy eyes you get roses automatically. For 9 weeks."
5. Seth Meyers: "Can now confirm that the audience at @theellenshow is collectively happier than I have ever been about anything ever."
6. Wiz Khalifa: "Not really concerned with high fashion. I juss like bein high"
7. Ke$ha: "This is Kesha's friend. She asked me to tweet an update for her because she doesn't have access to Twitter right now. She says, 'THANK YOU. SOOO MUCH. I'm overwhelmed to tears by all of the love, letters, and support!! I'll be back soon and better than ever."
8. Mindy Kaling: "You can't miss tonite's #themindyproject, which is so full of sexual tension I can't take it. The last ten minutes are insane. 930/830 FOX"
9. Conan O'Brien: "When someone calls me pretentious, the white gloves come off."
10. Lady Gaga: "Your talents are light particles hovering within you. When you foster them these light particles multiply, making YOU shine brighter. #ARTPOP"