John Travolta's good name has been restored -- for now.
Two days after a male masseur, known as John Doe #1, dropped his sexual battery lawsuit against the 58-year-old actor, the case's second plaintiff, known as John Doe #2, followed suit, according to CNN.
The two massage therapists had previously accused Travolta of groping them at hotels in L.A. and Atlanta in January. Attorney Okorie Okorocha, who once represented both plaintiffs, told CNN he does not know why John Doe #2 had withdrawn his lawsuit.
Travolta's lawyer, Marty Singer, had previously called both masseurs' claims "ridiculous." Okorocha dropped John Doe #1 as a client Tuesday because he incorrectly listed the date of his alleged incident with Travolta as January 16; John Doe #1 later claimed it occurred on January 15.
John Doe #1 may still pursue legal action against Travolta, as he hired attorney Gloria Allred Wednesday.
"Mr. Doe's lawsuit was dismissed without prejudice, which means that he is still legally entitled to file a lawsuit against John Travolta if he chooses," Allred, 70, said in a statement. "We are in the process of conferring with him regarding the next steps, which he may wish to take. Our client and our firm has no further comment at this time."
Travolta married actress Kelly Preston, 49, in 1991. She is the mother of his three children: Jett (1992-2009), Ella (born in 2000) and Benjamin (born in 2010).