TLC and Jon Gosselin have come to terms in their lawsuits against one another.
"TLC has reached a settlement with Jon Gosselin," TLC says in a statement to UsMagazine.com. The network adds that the terms are "confidential."
Late last year, the cable network sued the reality dad, 32, for breach of contract. At issue were Gosselin's paid interviews and public appearances, which TLC said violated Gosselin's contract and garnered bad publicity. A judge sided with the network, and forbade Gosselin from making any unauthorized public appearances.
Gosselin subsequently countersued the network for $5 million, claiming TLC damaged his reputation.
TLC's Wednesday statement adds that "The whole Gosselin family remain under contract with TLC."
Gosselin's ex-wife Kate will debut her as-yet-untitled TLC series sometime later this year; the program will reportedly not focus on the couple's eight kids.