Leonardo DiCaprio Talks Oscar Nomination, Kate Gosselin Blames Stage Fright For Today Interview: Top 10 Celebrity Tweets
Leonardo DiCaprio talked about Oscar nominations for his film The Wolf of Wall Street, and Kate Gosselin blamed her twins' awkward Today show interview on stage fright: See Us Weekly's top 10 tweets from Jan. 16 in the roundup!
1. Leonardo DiCaprio: Congrats to my fellow nominees, @JonahHill, Marty, Terry Winter and #WolfofWallStreet family for the #Oscar noms.
2. Sam Champion: Big fun am talking about new WeatherChannel show in MARCH! Thanks Today Show
3. Kate Gosselin: Thanks to @TODAYshow for having Cara, Mady and me on the show today! 1st live interview can render even the gabbiest girls speechless :)
4. Scott Porter: My first resolution...giving up #DietSoda is not going so well. Anyone got any help for me? Already on that green tea grind...
5. Nathan Followill: Anyone in Nashville know where a guy can get some Girl Scout cookies?
6. Blake Shelton: Justin Bieber egging the neighbor?! That's just lame.. You're supposed to put a burning sack of sh-t on their porch and ring the doorbell!!
7. Seth Rogen: Can't wait to go to the Critics Choice Awards today where This Is The End will lose best comedy to a movie with no jokes in it whatsoever!
8. Evan Rachel Wood: There is something really boring and uninspired about today...cant quite put my finger on it.
9. Jenna Fischer: So far, my afternoon project of cleaning out my closet has consisted of me standing in my closet eating a bowl of white cheddar popcorn.
10. Mindy Kaling: Happy birthday Kate Moss