Celebs say the darndest things!
In this week's Loose Talk, take a look back at the outrageous things the stars said this week.
1. "There may have been... a little bit of jiggling, but there was absolutely not a wardrobe malfunction." -Nancy Grace, Us
2. "All I want for Christmas is a seahorse! I've always wanted one." -Kim Kardashian, Twitter
3. "I think 20 is kind of low. Shouldn't it be like 70?" -Anna Faris to the NY Post, on how many men an average woman sleeps with before finding Mr. Right
4. "Nursing a horrific hangover at [the airport]. Nothing like starting an overseas flight dehydrated. Where is the dog, I need the hair." -Gwyneth Paltrow, Twitter
5. "What you don't know is that [Ryan Gosling] is much shorter in real life. When you see him -- if you see him -- he's wearing huge heels... like Louboutins!" -George Clooney, Us
6. "We joke and say we are like trannies because we love hair and makeup." Khloe Kardashian, xoJane.com
7. "I taught Brad Pitt how to fly-fish in my swimming pool!" -Melissa Etheridge, Access Hollywood
8. "The paramedics were strippers that I had called. That's how the rumors got started." Ellen DeGeneres on her health scare, Ellen
9. "It's not that pleasant. It peels off or it kinda fades off -- you gotta like keep up with it." Rob Kardashian on spray tanning, Us
10. "It's either for like a 98-year-old woman or a 14-year-old hooker, and there is nothing in the middle." -Melissa McCarthy on finding clothes that fit, Hollywood Reporter