Celebs say the darndest things!
In this week's Loose Talk, take a look back at the outrageous things the stars said this week.
1. "I said 'You need to be sexy' [and] 'I love cats.' -Carrie Ann Inaba on her eHarmony profile, Access Hollywood Live
2. "Girls, can we all pledge that we will not dress slutty for this Halloween? The jig is up!" -Nicole Richie, Facebook
3. "I try to do romantic gestures all the time. For instance, this morning I work up early -- earlier than I would have normally liked to have woken up. Elizabeth [Chambers] was still asleep, so I just laid in bed and cuddled with her for an hour. I just ran my hands over her body. It was nice." -Armie Hammer, Us Weekly
4. "She's been a great beard for me." -Chris Martin on Gwyneth Paltrow, The Ellen DeGeneres Show
5. "I'm from a small town, so everyone's married with children or about to have children. It's a little hard when you go home and people are like -- and that's why people think I'm gay -- because they're like, 'Why aren't you married?' And I'm like, 'It doesn't happen for everyone right off the bat!'" -Kelly Clarkson, The View
6. "I had a party at the American Girl store -- recently." -Zooey Deschanel, Us
7. "I was like, 'What do you want to do thug? And Ryan [Gosling] was like, 'I don't know, cuz...because that's definitely how we talked." -Justin Timberlake on his days on the Mickey Mouse Club, The Ellen DeGeneres Show
8. "We're here, we're queer, get used to it," -Jon Cryer after kissing Ashton Kutcher, Two and a Half Men
9. "I'm craving chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side." -Kim Kardashian, Twitter
10. "I don't think I'm a weirdo in a bad way. There's just a lot going on in my head." -Kat Dennings, GQ