Anne Hathaway: People Hint That Iâ€™m a "Fat" Girl
Celebs say the darndest things!
In Loose Talk, take a look back at the outrageous things the stars said this week.
1. "It makes me happy. I've forgotten complete episodes…so there's times when I watch it just as if I'm watching it for the first time." - Jennifer Aniston, on her habit of watching Friends when she catches it on television.
2. "It's a great message to add to the many messages in the film." - Zac Efron, on dropping a condom during the Lorax premiere
3. "Is it weird that I wish I had Peeta to snuggle with at night like Katniss did?" - Demi Lovato, on The Hunger Games
4. "Always argue over text so other people aren't embarrassed!" - Kate Beckinsale, on learning to work with a spouse while filming Underworld with director hubby Len Wiseman
5. "I rotate my clothes so everything is equally worn…Sometimes that means….orange shorts and red shoes…My wife is like, 'Really?'" - Will Ferrell, on his approach to style
6. "Her last album…spoke to me so much…I had to stop listening because it was depressing me so much. If you identify with it, sometimes you don't want to hear about it." - Rihanna on Adele
7. "One of the first things that came out of his mouth…was, 'So, how much you getting paid to fake your marriage? Like, how long are you gonna keep this up?'" - Khloe Kardashian on meeting Kris Humphries
8. "When people refer to me as a 'regular' girl…it's code word for 'fat' in Hollywood….But…my body has chosen its shape. I'd rather be strong than skinny." - Anne Hathaway, on body image
9. "I think he'd be a great Bachelor. Don't you?" ABC's Chris Harrison, revealing how Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow was approached to participate on The Bachelor, but declined
10. "Finally, Nick and I are ready to share our news...We have been blessed with a little Angel! We can't wait to meet Baby Lachey!" - Vanessa Lachey, confirming her pregnancy