Anne Hathaway: People Hint That Iâ€™m a "Fat" Girl
Celebs say the darndest things!
In Loose Talk, take a look back at the outrageous things the stars said this week.
1. "It makes me happy. I've forgotten complete episodesâ€¦so there's times when I watch it just as if I'm watching it for the first time." - Jennifer Aniston, on her habit of watching Friends when she catches it on television.
2. "It's a great message to add to the many messages in the film." - Zac Efron, on dropping a condom during the Lorax premiere
3. "Is it weird that I wish I had Peeta to snuggle with at night like Katniss did?" - Demi Lovato, on The Hunger Games
4. "Always argue over text so other people aren't embarrassed!" - Kate Beckinsale, on learning to work with a spouse while filming Underworld with director hubby Len Wiseman
5. "I rotate my clothes so everything is equally wornâ€¦Sometimes that meansâ€¦.orange shorts and red shoesâ€¦My wife is like, 'Really?'" - Will Ferrell, on his approach to style
6. "Her last albumâ€¦spoke to me so muchâ€¦I had to stop listening because it was depressing me so much. If you identify with it, sometimes you don't want to hear about it." - Rihanna on Adele
7. "One of the first things that came out of his mouthâ€¦was, 'So, how much you getting paid to fake your marriage? Like, how long are you gonna keep this up?'" - Khloe Kardashian on meeting Kris Humphries
8. "When people refer to me as a 'regular' girlâ€¦it's code word for 'fat' in Hollywoodâ€¦.Butâ€¦my body has chosen its shape. I'd rather be strong than skinny." - Anne Hathaway, on body image
9. "I think he'd be a great Bachelor. Don't you?" ABC's Chris Harrison, revealing how Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow was approached to participate on The Bachelor, but declined
10. "Finally, Nick and I are ready to share our news...We have been blessed with a little Angel! We can't wait to meet Baby Lachey!" - Vanessa Lachey, confirming her pregnancy