Celebs say the darndest things!
In Loose Talk, take a look back at the outrageous things the stars said this week.
1. "Krispy Kreme, original glaze. I'll buy two boxes of 12 and I'll go through almost all of them…It's ridiculous." - Liam Hemsworth, on his favorite American food
2. "Not cool that we act like that didn't happen..[He needs to] be put back in his place. Not at the Grammys." - Miranda Lambert, tweeting about Chris Brown being invited to perform at the awards show
3. "Jennifer Aniston…Doesn't everybody have a crush on Jennifer Aniston? Dogs have crushes on Jennifer Aniston." - Reese Witherspoon, on the actresses she most admires
4. "I go to the gym and I sit on the ball. [If] someone says, 'What are you doing?' I'm like, 'Workin' on my core, man.'" - Jerry O'Connell on his exercise routine
5. "Men are terrified of me now." - Michelle Dockery, on the reaction to her Downton Abbey scene in which her lover dies in the act
6. "She's a good kisser. And I would know this because we had to do several takes." - Ashley Greene, explaining why Butter costar Olivia Wilde is her favorite onscreen smooched
7. "I have the emergency kit in my purse that has double-sided tape and Tylenol…I'm the one who has an extra lip gloss, just in case." - Busy Philipps, on feeling like BFF Michelle Williams' "maid of honor" at awards shows
8. "Who does it hurt if someone thinks I'm gay? I'll be long dead and there will still be people who say I was gay. I don't give a sh-t." - George Clooney to The Advocate
9. "I still need to go through the process of proving myself." - Lindsay Lohan to Today's Matt Lauer, insisting that she's now clean and sober
10. "There was no nipple!" - Jennifer Lopez, denying she had a nip slip wardrobe malfunction at the 2012 Oscars in her barely-there Zuhair Murad dress