Lupita Nyong'o posted a picture about her film 12 Years a Slave, and Ed Sheeran adopted a kitten: See Us Weekly's top 10 tweets from Jan. 23 in the roundup!
1. Ivanka Trump: I called home & my daughter told me she was having a donut w/ pink sprinkles for breakfast but that it was a secret. Jared is so busted!
2. Ed Sheeran: So basically this one month old kitten was gonna get put down so I adopted him and called him Graham. Just bought Graham a bed and snacks
3. Miley Cyrus: how the f do you turn off spell check?!?!
4. Lupita Nyong'o: This speaks for itself. #regram @seendanew @foxsearchlight #12YearsASlave
5. Rainn Wilson: My password for pretty much everything is "YogaPantsLover." Just FYI.
6. Phillip Phillips: Pretty excited to play at the Super Bowl tailgating party! #Superbowl
7. Katy Perry: OMG. What a day! I can't wait to kick off this tour now, SO many friends are coming to the prismatic sing-a-long... Now, off to le GYM!
8. Lena Dunham: Petfinder is my Tinder
9. Neil Patrick Harris: Stoked to be Hasty Pudding's Man of the Year. There's pressure, though, it's only January. I really need to accomplish some sh-t. #pressure
10. Ian Somerhalder: #TVD100 happening in a hour and 22 minutes East Coast and Central Time Zones. Tune in live-We,the cast are watching it with you!!!! Xo