Scott Disick spoke to Us Weekly at an appearance at Harrah's in Atlantic City, New Jersey, on Saturday, Sept. 26, and said that he's not worried about his career after splitting with Kourtney Kardashian Credit: Tom Briglia/FilmMagic

Scott Disick is determined to move on with his career after his recent split from Kourtney Kardashian.

The father of three told Us Weekly during an appearance at Harrah’s in Atlantic City, N.J., on Saturday, Sept. 26, that he’s going to be just fine.

“I’ve been making money since I was a kid, and I’ll keep making money so I am not worried about it,” Disick, 32, tells Us. “I am feeling good.”

An eyewitness tells Us that the former Keeping Up With the Kardashians star took selfies with a bunch of girls at the club throughout the night, and when a smiling blonde girl with tattoos tried to dance with him, he held her arm and whispered into her ear. 

If there were any signs of remorse about his July split from Kardashian, 36, Disick hid them on Saturday.

“Let’s blow the roof off this mother f--ker,” Disick shouted as he appeared onstage to kick off the night. He was later seen leaving the club with the rest of his crew and several girls.

The entrepreneur and businessman has said that he dabbles in various ventures. On a past episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians he said that “it’s really nobody’s business” about what he does for a living.

As Us reported earlier this month, Disick recently hooked up with Kardashian’s longtime friend Kimberly Stewart but as word spread about their fling, the pair cooled things. “He was trying to get Kourtney back, but he is hoping she doesn’t find out. He’s kicking himself,” a source told Us.

Disick and Kardashian share their three children — Mason, 5, Penelope, 3, and Reign, 9 months. They were together for nine years prior to their split this summer.

Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter to get breaking celebrity news, hot pics, and more delivered straight to your inbox!