Seth Meyers: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
These days, you can catch Seth Meyers on Late Night With Seth Meyers on NBC (weeknights, 12:35 A.M.). Here, the newest late-night host (and former head writer and "Weekend Update" anchor for Saturday Night Live), 40, reveals 25 things you don't know about him to Us Weekly.
1. I am a proud reader of comic books.
2. My first car was a Renault Le Car.
3. I had LE SETH vanity license plates (I know, I know).
4. Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy is my favorite British miniseries.
5. My childhood nickname was "Soofie."
6. My mother still calls me "Soofie."
7. In all my years at Saturday Night Live, no one made me laugh harder than Horatio Sanz.
8. In all my years, no one makes me laugh harder than my dad.
9. In 2007, I ran the Helsinki marathon in Finland.
10. I love the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Boston Red Sox.
11. I was a delivery boy at D'Angelo sub shop for a year.
12. I smelled like D'Angelo's onions for a year.
13. I can't wait for the World Cup.
14. Why, yes, I would like to order Chinese food!
15. I had the same office for 12-and-a-half years at SNL.
16. I wore braces for close to five years.
17. Before I got married, the only thing in my fridge was mustard.
18. P.G. Wodehouse is one of my favorite authors.
19. My brother, Josh, is my best friend.
20. Marika Sawyer is my favorite Saturday Night Live writer.
21. Growing up, my family always had an Old English sheepdog, and it was always named Albert.
22. We are on Albert V.
23. Every year, my fantasy football league of my college buddies has a weekend getaway for the draft.
24. I went last year, even though it was the weekend after my wedding [to lawyer Alexi Ashe, 29].
25. My wife rules.