Snooki Reacts to JWoww's Baby Gender Announcement, Idris Elba Makes Lena Dunham Swoon: Top 10 Tweets
It's a girl! JWoww's fans, friends, and family were thrilled when she exclusively announced that she was having a baby girl in Us Weekly. Snooki and JWoww's fiancé Roger Mathews both had excellent Twitter reactions. Plus, Idris Elba manages to make Lena Dunham swoon: See Us Weekly's roundup of the top 10 celebrity tweets from Jan. 22!
1. Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi: "YAY finally I can go shopping with @JENNIWOWW for BABY GIRL THINGS! Lorenzo's so excited!!"
2. (JWoww's fiancé) Roger Mathews: "Magic show July 2014 ! Gonna wrap a 6'3" 250 lb man around a tiny little girls finger ! Eat your heart out David Blaine."
3. Lena Dunham: "@idriselba PS thank you for calling me a woman, it made me feel all tingly inside <3"
Credit: Frazer Harrison/FilmMagic
4. Ke$ha: "hey It's Kesha from treatment. I just wanted to say that this is really hard and necessary work. I'm grateful for all the love and support."
5. Britney Spears: "Can't wait to get back to Vegas next week for my next #PieceOfMe Show!"
6. Wiz Khalifa: "Woke up sleazy. Dont ask me no questions. I wont tell you no lies."
7. Miley Cyrus: "my neighbors bout to think I'm reallllllllll narcissistic. #bangerz on dem surrrrround sounnnndddd maaaa faxxxx."
Credit: Jordin Althaus/Fox
8. Mindy Kaling: "I love hearing people's reactions to last night's #themindyproject! What do you think should happen next? (We've filmed the next couple!)"
9. Jimmy Fallon: "'Timbrrrr' #polarvortexsongs."
10. Ellen DeGeneres: "US marijuana sales might top $2.3 billion this year. I'm not saying I support it. I'm just saying it's now available in the Ellen Shop."