Celebrities like Christina Ricci have gone mad for this little embellished shrug from M By Marc Bouwer.
Marc Bouwer is a favorite designer for every star from Pamela Anderson to Toni Braxton, who all love his clingy iconic gowns, and now he is debuting a covered-up QVC line.
The flirty flowers and cropped length are super sweet and sexy for over your day dress in your cublicle and then a nice piece for cocktails. Priced at $46.75 and available in avocado and black, this is a must for every budding fashionista. Click away, because this is a hot little number and selling fast.
Spring has sprung--you can see it in this shrug! The delightful V-neck topper is dressed up with flirty flower embellishments on the front. From M by Marc Bouwer.
* Three button front, ribbed knit trim, elbow sleeves, straight bottom hem
* XS(4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20), 1X(18W-20W), 2X(22W-24W), 3X(26W-28W)
* Fitted; length measurements XS 16", S 16-1/2", M 17", L 17-1/2", XL 18", 1X 18-1/2", 2X 19", 3X 19-1/2"
* 62% viscose/38% nylon, exclusive of decoration
* Hand wash, lay flat to dry
* Made in China
By Sasha Charnin Morrison for UsMagazine.com. To read more of the Recessionista blog, click here.