Still need to finish your holiday shopping? With Black Friday just days away, Us Weekly's got you covered: Check out the five holiday gifts we're totally crushing on this season -- you just might find that perfect idea for someone on your nice list!
1. Menswear-inspired flats: Take a break from ballerinas this winter and take a cue from Taylor Swift and Naomi Watts, who are putting their best foot forward in the style. Add extra sparkle to your footwear for holiday parties and snag a pair with extra oomph: Calf-hair, velvet and crystals are all popular add-ons.
2. Plaid scarf, handbag or skirt: It's a plaid, plaid world this holiday season! Anything goes when it comes to the tartan fabric's winter versatility. Diane Kruger and Anna Kendrick love to wear their plaid in skirts and dresses, but wardrobe staples like flats and handbags are also a chic way to adopt the trend that's anything but uniform.
3. Statement earrings: Give them something to talk about at your next holiday bash with danglers that'll punch up any wardrobe basics for day or evening. This season's hottest ear candy: Anything with a geometric design and anything in 2013's It color emerald.
4. Motorcycle jacket: Rev up your winter wardrobe by shelving a classic leather bomber and taking a moto jacket for a spin. Miranda Kerr is a fan of the traditional black version, but stars like Ashley Greene are going glam and girly when rocking bright jackets with floral and animal prints this season.
5. Stackable rings: No need to choose just one: Hollywood's finest prefer to mix, match and stack the baubles, which are available at nearly any price point. When it comes to the accessory, Us Weekly's Fashion Director Sasha Charnin Morrison says it's fine -- in fact, totally on-trend -- to mix contrasting metal jewelry, like Jennifer Lopez and Giuliana Rancic have done on recent red carpets.
Tell Us: What gifts are you totally crushing on this holiday season?