Boo you, dear reader! The spookiest night of the year — Halloween — is just around the corner. And while we understand that not everyone wants to go whole hog on the costume front (literally? metaphorically? you decide!), we suspect that some of you might like to incorporate a little festivity into your outfit that day.
Whether you're looking for something as statement-making as a sweater dress adorned with a skeleton print, or you'd rather go with a pair of sheer tights dotted with mini bats for a subtle touch of spooky spirit, we've got you covered. Check out Us Weekly's picks for the best non-costume costumes of 2015, with more details below!
2. The ASOS Skeleton Cutout Back Mini is a true mullet — all party in the back. ($50, Us.asos.com)
3. Oh, what's that peeking out from underneath your fierce LBD? Just bat-emblazoned tights, of course. (ASOS Halloween Sheer Bat Tights, $14.50, Us.asos.com)
4. Wildfox's "Just Here for the Boos" tee (as seen on Vanessa Hudgens) is for when you're just telling it like it is. ($55, Wildfox.com)
5. You are the pumpkin. Be the pumpkin. (Wildfox Baggy Beach Jumper in "Pumpkin Love," $98, Nordstrom.com)
6. #Mood. (Wildfox Easy Costume Tee, $55, Wildfox.com)
7. Over all the black? Missguided's Glitter Caviar Skeleton Bodycon Dress is for the spookster who likes to keep it femme. ($34, Missguidedus.com)
8. Eyes up here, Boo Hoo crop top! ($20, Boohoo.com)
9. And for the retro Halloween lover, we present the ModCloth Feeling Playful Skirt in "Skeletons." ($50, Modcloth.com)
Be a trendsetter! Sign up now for the Us Weekly Style & Beauty newsletter to get celeb fashion, beauty tips, and more delivered directly to your inbox.