25 Things You Don't Know About Me: Adam Levine
Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine, 31 (who's currently on tour to promote the band's latest CD, Hands All Over) gets personal with UsMagazine.com.
1. I'm a devoted yogi, having practiced for five years.
2. I love my mama.
3. Im afraid of bees and sharks.
4. I enjoy adventures in motorcycling...
5. ...and long walks on the beach. Kidding.
6. I didn't go to to college.
7. My father is the owner of M. Frederic (not Frederick's of Hollywood, although that would be awesome).
8. I have a profound respect for people with real jobs.
9. My favorite movie of all time: E.T.
10. I still use the bunny-ear method to tie shoes.
11. Tequila is my favorite drink.
12. I haven't thrown up since I was 9 years old.
13. I drink coffee, not tea.
14. I am an extremely good Scrabble player.
15. I feel guilty that I don't read enough. But I'm kind of totally cool with it as well.
16. I was an extremely shy child.
17. I make legendary scrambled eggs.
18. I really wish I spoke five languages, but I only speak one.
19. Maroon 5 was our second band to get a record deal. FIrst one was when we were in high school.
20. I have an extensive collection of superhero underwear.
21. I have more tattoos than you think.
22. My mom hates them.
23. I had really bad acne as a teenager.
24. I'm extremely grateful for all that I have, which is a lot.
25. I have a single, handsome roommate named Gene.