25 Things You Don't Know About Me: Alanis Morissette
Alanis Morissette, 36, (who will return as a guest star on Weeds Aug. 16) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with UsMagazine.com.
1. I speak French and English, and I spoke German while I was a child living in Germany.
2. I have a debilitating fear of moths.
3. I'm in the middle of writing a book that is part psychology, part philosophy, part spirituality, part Q&A, part prose, part art...and is not a memoir.
4. I am a huge fan of my twin brother, Wade Morissette’s kirtan music.
5. I love historical and autobiographical movies.
6. The smartest thing I have ever done is marry my husband, [rapper] Mario Treadway.
7. I love designing homes and spaces.
8. During my travels, I like to collect essential oils from around the world.
9. Public recognition embarrasses me.
10. I love being on airplanes.
11. I make a mean chocolate-chip banana bread.
12. I love red wine.
13. I love cutting people's hair.
14. I am half Hungarian.
15. My favorite food is [Japanese hot pot] shabu shabu.
16. I have three turtles, and they love to pile up on each other.
17. I am profoundly sensitive.
18. I am a bona fide jock.
19. I fancy myself a proficient massage therapist.
20. I love getting older.
21. My favorite place in the world is California’s Big Sur.
22. I live for my rescue dogs.
23. I have never had a cavity.
24. I released my first record when I was 10 years old.
25. I am pregnant!