Bethenny Frankel, 40, (Bethenny Ever After airs on Bravo Mondays at 10P.M. Her book A Place of Yes is out March 22.) shares 25 things you don't know about her with UsMagazine.com.
1. I very rarely pay retail. I'm a sample sale, online, bargain shopper. Having something from "this season" is irrelevant to me.
2. I don't like surprises.
3. I cringe at opening gifts in front of people.
4. I don't own a scale.
5. I'd rather be the most interesting woman in the room than the prettiest.
6. I love to gamble.
7. I cry when I think about my dog Cookie's age. She's 10.
8. Cookie sleeps under my covers.
9. When I get a massage, I ask them to murder me.
10. I love chain restaurants with menus that contain things like potato skins.
11. I eat toasted scooped out whole-wheat bagels with a little butter and cheese on most days.
12. I love a good road trip.
13. Rihanna is my female crush.
14. I have major trouble with home decorating.
15. I obsessively get rid of things. I hate extra words or possessions.
16. I can't stand the desperation of a buffet line.
17. I obsess over not spending every minute with [10-month-old daughter] Bryn.
18. I hate long, involved recipes with multiple steps.
19. I could be buried in a spa.
20. I love business more than money.
21. Five years ago, I was broke. I had negative $50,000 in income on my 2007 taxes.
22. One of my favorite drinks is a Long Island Iced Tea.
23. The difference between a good day and a bad day is a good night's sleep.
24. I find tapas annoying.
25. I was a production assistant on the beach episodes of Saved by the Bell.