Busy Philipps, 30, (Cougar Town airs on ABC Wednesdays at 9:30 p.m.) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with UsMagazine.com.
1. I had a baby with no pain medicine, mainly because most people I talked to didn't think I'd be able to do it. So there.
2. That's also kind of the reason I'm an actress.
3. I love TV, and I don't believe it when people say they don't watch it.
4. I was a live Barbie doll at a Mattel Toy Fair when I was 17.
5. I have dislocated both of my knees.
6. I had a boyfriend who once told me that I I laughed way too loud, and I've been self-conscious about it ever since.
7. I once let strangers sit with me at a restaurant, because I couldn't figure out how to tell them I wasn't their friend's new girlfriend.
8. I have a "story by" credit on Blades of Glory. You're welcome, America.
9. My hair was dark brown for a year. I swear, people were nicer to me.
10. I weirdly relate to Men of a Certain Age.
11. I constantly drink water and leave the cups around the house. It's sort of like that M. Night Shyamalan movie.
12. I eat 6 to 10 Godiva dark-chocolate chips a night.
13. I get irrationally angry if I am woken up at night.
14. Sometimes I get needlessly confrontational, but when I should be, I'm not.
15. I believe everyone should be able to get married if they want.
16. My hobby is cake art.
17. I love Mexican food.
18. I'm excited for Grizzly Bear at Coachella this year.
19. I went to college with Linda Cardellini and Colin Hanks.
20. I once ate a turkey sandwich every day for almost a year.
21. My favorite movie is Noah Baumbach's Kicking and Screaming.
22. I always watch HGTV before bed. Or Friends.
23. I hate it when people tell me to smile.
24. I love to lie on the beach.
25. I am not Bijou Phillips.