Felicity Huffman, 49, (the final season of Desperate Housewives airs on ABC Sundays at 9 p.m.) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.
1. I can yodel.
2. My mother almost named me Octavia; I was the eighth child.
3. Instead, she nicknamed me Flicka.
4. If I could eat only one thing for the rest of my life, it would be cheese.
5. I have broken four bones on the left side of my body.
6. I am anxious all the time.
7. I get up by 5 a.m. everyday just so I can read.
8. After 9 p.m., I become a drooling idiot, because I get up at 5 a.m.
9. My sisters are my best friends.
10. I had a painful crush on my husband [William H. Macy, 61] for a year before he even glanced at me.
11. I finally had to skinny-dip in front of him to get his attention.
12. I grow basil and make huge vats of pesto for friends.
13. My daughters [Sofie, 11, and Georgia, 9] labeled it "Poop and Pee Pesto." People still seem to like it.
14. I once thought Miami was a state.
15. I once thought the octane stickers on the sides of gas pumps indicated the year the gas was made.
16. I don't understand how to read a map. I'm serious.
17. If I were reincarnated, I'd want to come back as Emma Thompson or Cate Blanchett.
18. I laugh when people fall down.
19. I once found myself in the middle of a gunfight in NYC. I wasn't hit, but the police advised me to get out of town for a bit. I did.
20. My family calls me June Cleaver in the morning and Attila the Hun at bedtime.
21. Sarah Paulson makes me laugh so hard, I wet my pants.
22. Jogging also makes me wet my pants.
23. I have my own tool belt, and I know how to use what's in it.
24. I pray every morning.
25. I am in love with my life.