25 Things You Don't Know About Me: Jeremy Sisto
Jeremy Sisto, 37, (Suburgatory airs on ABC Wednesdays at 8:30 p.m.) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly.
1. My Native American name is Running Bear.
2. My dad is a jazz musician.
3. My brother-in-law is a cop.
4. I wore a Santa hat for a whole year in high school.
5. I was the poor kid at a rich school, and I used to bum money in the halls for candy.
6. I'm still mad at my seventh-grade baseball coach for benching me a whole season.
7. When I can't remember my lines, I start sweating profusely.
8. When I was born, I lived in a rock house [in the Sierra Nevada mountains] with no plumbing.
9. I slept in a phone booth in Europe when I was 19.
10. I once went to an audition in full Army fatigues and black war paint on my face.
11. I make my dentist give me nitrous oxide, even for a cleaning.
12. My first concert was Anne Murray -- but I tell people it was Paul Simon.
13. My wife [Addie Lane] is an amazing horseback rider.
14. My favorite picture from her modeling days is from a trucker calendar.
15. My wife was voted "Girl you'd most like to have sex with" in [her L.A.] high school. (I don't want to raise my kids in L.A.)
16. Once during Six Feet Under, the crew couldn't find me because I was at a blackjack table.
17. I used to think acting was really difficult.
18. I started a porch-swing company. It's defunct.
19. My daughter, Chuck , likes it when I tickle her face.
20. I just put out my first CD as my alter ego, Escape Tailor.
21. I'm tired from my twenties.
22. I like honey in peanut butter.
23. I'm certain my wife has saved my life and will again.
24. I get bored watching action movies. (But I'd be thrilled to be in them!)
25. I hate when actors call stuff they're in their "work."