25 Things You Don't Know About Me: Joe Manganiello
True Blood werewolf Joe Manganiello, 34, shares the 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly.
1. I am excellent at knife-throwing.
2. My eyes are so bad, they can't be corrected by laser surgery.
3. I made the junior Olympic volleyball team when I was 16.
5. I was an altar boy.
6. I once planned on playing college basketball and joining the FBI.
7. I love Disneyland.
8. I was asked to skip two grades in elementary school but chose not to.
9. I shaved my head twice and got my front teeth pulled out for stage roles in college.
11. I love karaoke.
12. My favorite city is Venice, Italy.
13. My favorite movie is Fight Club.
14. My first concert was Pantera.
15. I won third place in a chess tournament when i was 6.
16. I got a 750 on the math portion of the SATs.
18. I trained as boxer and was a sparring partner for an NHL player.
19. At age 16 I got paid to dress up like Captain Morgan at bars.
20. My favorite play is A Streetcar Named Desire by Tennessee Williams.
21. Last summer, I caught a touchdown pass from Joe Montana in a charity game.
22. My favorite book is The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand.
23. I appeared full-frontal nude in an Off-Broadway play.
24. I have a bachelor of fine arts degree in classical theater.
25. When I was young, I prayed that God would turn me into a werewolf.