25 Things You Don't Know About Me: Juliette Lewis
Juliette Lewis, 37, (Conviction is in theaters now) opens up about herself to UsMagazine.com.
1. It's hard for me to hide what I'm feeling. I'm terrible at practical jokes that involve lying.
2. I think I'm a little psychic.
3. I love the sun.
4. When I was a kid, I had a pet rat named Georgie.
5. I had a pony and did barrel racing when I was younger.
6. I went through a hip-hop phase in the '80s that involved wearing lots of gold and Fila tennis shoes.
7. I can remain pretty calm during natural disasters or plane turbulence.
8. My dog looks like a mini-werewolf.
9. I like to go dancing till dawn.
10. I've been making music for the past six years, opening for Muse, The Killers and The Pretenders.
11. I use alternative cusses, like "Holy shish kebabs!"
12. Sam Rockwell, Mark Ruffalo and Cate Blanchett are my favorite actors.
13. I envy people who who can speak more than two languages.
14. My girlfriends are the most interesting, beautiful, coolest girls on the planet.
15. I hate when women obsess about their bodies.
16. I hate using the word hate.
17. My brother directed my last music video, "Terra Incognita." YouTube it!
18. The Rocky Horror Picture Show is one of my favorite movies.
19. My dad almost named me Snowlake. Not joking.
20. If I weren't an artist, I'd be into the "healing" arts. Like acupuncture or homeopathy.
21. I think we should learn to leave our houses without our electronic devices more often.
22. I meet people I like more often than people I dislike.
23. Bob Dylan recognized me in an elevator once. I almost couldn't breathe or speak.
24. My favorite character I've played is Carla Tate in The Other Sister.
25. I love whoever you are reading this if I got you to smile. And if not, that's OK too…