Kal Penn, 34, (who's in A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas and How I Met Your Mother, on CBS Mondays at 8 P.M.) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly.
1. I wanted to be an astronaut when I was a kid. I still do.
2. My favorite drink is water.
3. Once I was in line behind a woman who was telling her friend what a horrible actor Kal Penn is. I tapped her on the shoulder and told her I agreed.
4. I'm fascinated with countries that aren't universally recognized, and I want to visit Transnistria.
5. I think books are the perfect gifts.
6. I've always wanted to be on Sesame Street.
7. I love making people laugh.
8. I'm terrible at math and science.
9. I'm finishing up a graduate program in international security.
10. I like Nascar.
11. I think science is cool.
12. If you follow me on Twitter (@KalPenn) I'll try to entertain you.
13. One of my favorite books is The Mole People.
14. I think almonds, pistachios and cashews are disgusting.
15. I love to cook, without any of the above.
16. I once talked about elections to someone who said his Ls like Rs. It was hard to keep a straight face.
17. I went to Camp Lemonnier in Djibouti. Sadly, no T-shirts say I WAS ALL UP IN DIJIBOUTI.
18. I want to know who decided to run those commercials with a panicked man saying, "Stop using those old, dirty catheters now!"
19. I'm a fan of the high-five.
20. I'd like to adopt a brown Lab.
21. I went snowboarding at a mall in the United Arab Emirates.
22. Tacos are the perfect food.
23. Sometimes people ask me if I'm Harold. Sometimes I say yes.
24. I have one of those leg lamps from A Christmas Story.
25. I am thankful every day for the blessings we all have.