Kristin Davis, 45 (catch her in Sex and the City 2), shares the 25 things you don't know about her with UsMagazine.com.
1. I love to wear vintage clothes.
2. I played the flute and piccolo in the marching band in high school.
3. I have three stepsisters.
4. When I work out, I listen to the young ladies: Beyonce, Gaga, Miley, Britney.
5. I love to skydive.
6. I get my best sleep on airplanes.
7. I have two dogs that were rescued from the streets of L.A.
8. I also adopted a baby elephant I found abandoned in Kenya. She lives at Kenya's Sheldrick orphanage now.
9. I'm unable to turn off the first or second Godfather if they're on TV.
10. I would be a photographer if I could have another career.
11. I love watching The Soup on E!
12. My grandmother Flossie is 101 years old. Her health inspires the whole family to eat right.
13. My favorite book is What Is the What by Dave Eggers.
14. I had to lose my South Carolina accent in acting school.
15. I used to teach yoga.
16. I love Chick-fil-A more than any other fast food!
17. My mother is an excellent gardener. I'm trying to learn from her.
18. Serena and Venus Williams invite me to their tennis tournaments. I love to go and watch them play.
19. I've brushed my teeth too hard, and now I have gum problems.
20. If I could come back as another person, I would be Jane Goodall.
21. I graduated from Rutgers University.
22. I have solar panels on my house in L.A.
23. I've been sober for more than 20 years.
24. I have a special cookie recipe that is very popular on the SATC set.
25. Paris is my favorite city -- after New York City, of course!