Lamar Odom, 31, (Odom and wife Khloe Kardashian's scent, Unbreakable, is out in February. Their E! show airs in April) opens up to UsMagazine.com
1. I am afraid of heights.
2. I get very cranky when I'm hungry.
3. I won a bronze medal in the 2004 Olympics.
4. I love seafood.
5. I have six tattoos. None of them are on my arms.
6. When I was 10 years old I was already 6 feet tall. I'm now 6-foot-10.
7. My wife bought me a white Rolls-Royce Phantom for Father's Day.
8. I love to drive fast!
9. I'm an only child.
10. I love all sports teams from NYC.
11. I'm from Queens, and I love to represent.
12. I played baseball and football when I was younger.
13. I knew I was going into the NBA when I was 7 years old.
14. I've been shaving my head bald since I was 19.
15. I love a warm peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a glass of milk!
16. I am an amazing dancer. I could enter a dance contest and win if I had to!
17. I get a haircut every two days.
18. I wear two pairs of socks in every game that I play.
19. I love to shop on Jamaica Avenue in Queens.
20. I collect baseball hats.
21. I started a charity called Cathy's Kids in honor of my mother. It gives back to underprivileged youth.
22. I love to travel! Spain is one of my favorite places.
23. I'm afraid to ski.
24. I played in the World Championships in 2010 and won a gold medal.
25. Autumn is my favorite season.