Rachael Ray, 42, (Check local listings for Rachael Ray, airing weekdays) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with UsMagazine.com.
1. I cannot make a decent cup of coffee.
2. I'm an enormous indie music fan.
3. I love to jump out of airplanes.
4. I've trained my husband, John [Cusimano], to use as many face creams as I do.
5. My middle name is Domenica. It means Sunday.
6. I'm a lousy whistler.
7. I give 100 percent of my proceeds from the dog food Nutrish to animal rescue. I wish everyone who has a dog would buy some so we could save more animals!
8. I have never watched myself on television.
9. My husband is a hell of a mixologist.
10. Sadly, I don't have any nicknames!
11. I can't go to bed unless the sofa pillows are fluffed and the dishes are put away.
12. My 30 Minute Meals have gone into outer space on a shuttle.
13. I'm an amateur photographer. If I wasn't working in food, that's probably what I would have done for a living.
14. I am infamous for setting toast on fire.
15. I don't love mayonnaise, but I'm obsessed with deviled eggs. I've probably written about 50 different stuffed-egg recipes.
16. Austin is my second favorite city in America. It's utopian; it always celebrates the individual. Love it!
17. My favorite screenplay is Paddy Chayefsky's Network.
18. I am not much of a baker because I do not have the patience to measure.
19. I wish I had taken typing in high school.
20. Tina Fey is at the top of my girl-crush list.
21. I'm a huge Jets fan and a huge Red Sox fan. A true contradiction!
22. My favorite karaoke song is "Don't Stop Believin'."
23. I am a freak at Boggle. I dare anyone to beat my scores!
24. I like handwritten notes better than emails.
25. My first word was vino.