Sandra Lee, 44, (Sandra Lee Semi-Homemade Cooking airs weekdays at 10 a.m. on the Food Network) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with UsMagazine.com.
1. My favorite color is white.
2. Favorite movie: Born Free, about a real-life couple who raised Elsa the Lioness.
3. I don't like violent TV.
4. I think Adam Sandler is a genius!
5. The person I'd most like to meet is Trudie Styler, for her environmental work.
6. I do my own dry cleaning.
7. My favorite TV show is The Lawrence Welk Show.
8. How do I cope with stress? I clean and organize.
9. Biggest turnoff: selfishness.
10. Biggest turn-on: selflessness.
11. I love medium-rare rib-eye steak.
12. I despise mediocrity and dishonesty.
13. As a teenager, I drove a '72 Dodge Charger.
14. My favorite vacation spots are Saranac Lake, New York, and Capri, Italy.
15. I buy my own wardrobe for both my shows.
16. I personally choose every detail for them, too.
17. My bedroom is my favorite room in the house.
18. My favorite flower is the daffodil.
19. My most cherished possessions are my grandma's letters and my vintage Martha Washington cookbook.
20. In high school, I was the dance committee chair.
21. I'm an activist for gay marriage equality and children's rights. I'm the face of Share Our Strength.
22. My favorite clothes are T-shirts, sweats and flip-flops.
23. My motto is "Life is short, make it meaningful."
24. Two words that sum me up are direct and authentic.
25. As a kid, I thought John Denver was the perfect Prince Charming.