25 Things You Don't Know About Me: Scott Stapp
1. I eat smoked almonds every night before I go to bed or I can't sleep.
2. I once wanted to be a pro baseball player.
3. I once co-piloted a C130 over the Gulf of Oman under war conditions.
4. I'm in a Math Fraternity called Mu Alpha Theta.
5. I love hummus.
6. I coach basketball, football, and baseball for my son's teams.
7. I'm a lover not a fighter.
8. If I was President of the USA I would quadruple the salary of all school teachers.
9. I speak a little Arabic and Hebrew.
10. My mother-in-law is one of my best friends.
11. When I'm on tour, I love to exercise by running up stadium stairs.
12. I've been saved by Christ's grace and I feel his presence every day.
13. I am interested in the study of the meanings of dreams.
14. I love motorcycles.
15. I once slept in a tent in Djabouti Africa, between Somali and Mogadishu (50 miles from Yemen).
16. I use to clog for the "Sunshine Cloggers."
17. I do think Love is all we need.
18. My first public performance was at 9 years old for a lead role in the musical "Yankee Doodle Dandy."
19. I love watching football.
20. The barbecue grill and I are great friends.
21. I've watched Matilda and Spider-Man movies over 50 times with my daughter.
22. I made it in the Guinesss Book of World Records for the most high definition cameras ever used during a live concert performance when we filmed the Creed Live DVD.
23. I love animals. I have two cats Elvis and Priscilla and two dogs Gracie and Stewart.
24. I used to shuck 300 lbs of oysters a day at Barnacle Bills in college.
25. Finding Love (my wife, Jaclyn) is one of my greatest accomplishments.