Whitney Port, 25 (The City's finale airs on MTV Tuesday, July 13, at 10:30 P.M.) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with UsMagazine.com.
1. I've never eaten pasta.
2. I was president of my elementary school in fifth grade, the same year my sister was secretary.
3. I'm addicted to Orbit spearmint gum.
4. My pet peeve is loud chewing and aggressive eating.
5. I had braces for 10 years, until my senior year in high school.
6. I collect miniature glass shoes.
7. I'm a loner and am totally fine with it.
8. I've gone to the Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri every summer since I was born.
9. I still stay in my hot-pink and leopard bedroom at my parents’ house when I come home to L.A.
10. I dream to show at Paris Fashion Week.
11. I always brought my own pillow to sleepovers but then never actually slept over. I made my parents come pick me up. I’m still weird about sleeping out.
12. I was a holiday gift-wrapper during winter breaks.
13. A dream of mine is to develop a frozen-yogurt truck with homemade toppings that are nutritious and delicious.
14. I would love to be made into a Victoria's Secret angel.
15. I looove watching the top 10 plays on ESPN.
16. I think I'm really good at Wheel of Fortune and want to go on.
17. I have solo dance parties in my bedroom every day.
18. I love feeling cold ears.
19. I can be bribed with tickling.
20. I was a gender-studies major in college at the University of Southern California.
21. I would rather walk anywhere than drive.
22. I was the starting shortstop on my Little League all-star team.
23. I pace uncontrollably when I am on the phone.
24. I play hide-and-seek with the unwanted "pet" mouse in my house. I call him Danger.
25. I'm the middle child of five kids, yet I'm somehow at least 4 inches taller than all my sisters.