She's welcomed Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Aniston to the E! set of her series Chelsea Lately, and now Chelsea Handler and her team are pulling out all the stops for Sunday's season finale of the spin-off, After Lately.
"The season finale is the best episode yet," After Lately's Chris Franjola tells Us Weekly of the half-hour, during which the comic challenges 17-year-old Justin Bieber to a dance-off. Read on for Franjola and fellow After Lately stars Heather McDonald, Sarah Colonna and Brad Wollack's five reasons to tune in this Sunday night.
1. Bieber isn't the only celeb making a cameo appearance! Dr. Drew Pinsky will help the staff confront a colleague with a possible addiction problem, and Handler's frenemy, Tori Spelling, will try to woo Handler's brother, Roy, to come work as her personal chef. "How many other shows on TV could have Dr. Drew, Tori Spelling and Justin Bieber on the same episode?" reasons Wollack.
2. "It'll be your last chance to watch Chelsea abuse Brad," Franjola jokes of Handler and her redheaded staffer. Wollack is especially proud of his finale appearance. "This is the episode that will get us an Emmy nomination!" he enthuses.
3. The After Lately gang isn't afraid to bring the drama. "The episode deals with addictions so we call in Dr. Drew," McDonald says. "It's much like Celebrity Rehab, except we aren't as famous as Keyshia Cole's mother or Tiger Woods' No. 1 VIP waitress."
4. "If nothing else, I'm probably showing decent cleavage," hints Colonna. "I usually try to!"
5. Finally, Wollack promises a jam-packed half-hour of laughs. No, really! "There are no more original episodes after this Sunday, so it's your last chance to laugh at the TV series that hasn't made you laugh this hard in years. Hopefully someone at E! is reading this and decides to give us a second season already!"
After Lately's season finale airs Sunday at 11 p.m. (EST) on E!