5 Things You Don't Know About The Bachelorette's Bentley Williams
Whether you love him or love to hate him, Bentley Williams sure is getting Bachelorette fans talking.
The 28-year-old divorced dad famously announced he'd rather go "swimming in pee" than plan a wedding with Ashley Hebert, but that's no matter to Hebert, who's been smitten with him since day one.
Going into episode three, Hebert has yet to wise up to Williams, but in the meantime, Us Weekly uncovers five need-to-know details about the suitor who makes for must-see TV:
1. Hebert may not realize Williams' motives, but the divorced dad is fooling none of his viewers. "When I read the bios, my first favorite was Bentley," last season's Bachelor winner Emily Maynard recently said of Williams. "But, yeah, ew! I think we've all had that guy that's lied to us and told us everything we wanna hear, and then broken our hearts. I really hope he doesn't do that to [Ashley] this season and she figures it out really quickly."
2. When you can't cozy up to the girl, blame editing! In clips from the show, Williams says he "wasn't overly attracted to [Hebert]." But a Williams pal insists "he's super-nice" and blames his comments on editing.
3. Could a stint on Bachelor Pad 2 be far behind? The Salt Lake City resident is well-connected to the local scene in town -- and his ex-wife is friendly with Brad Womack's Bachelor castoff Michelle Money. In fact, the unnamed "former contestant" who warned Hebert that Williams was only on the show to promote his business was Money herself! "I would want to know if I was in Ashley's situation," Money told TheBachelor.TV.
4. Williams -- who now co-owns the Airborne Trampoline Arena in Draper, Utah -- may have honed his pick-up skills in school libraries. The newly-minted reality star graduated in 2007 from Brigham Young University before going on to New York University to receive his MBA. Prior to his stint on the show, Williams logged hours at Goldman Sachs and General Motors, among other companies.
5. Even Bachelorette host Chris Harrison thinks he's a sleaze! "Everyone says the producers are jerks and how could [we] do that to her, but she always has the decision, she can always get rid of this guy," Harrison tells TVGuide.com of Williams, the dad to 2-year-old Cozette. "You didn't even see how much I begged her and bagged on this guy on Night 1. When she's telling me the story, I'm like, 'His name's Bentley. Right there, run!'"