Andi Dorfman: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
1. I iron my sheets while they are on my bed. It's weird, but efficient!
2. I take a bath every single night.
3. I am the worst singer you'll ever meet.
4. I work out to Celine Dion songs on full blast.
5. I never eat breakfast.
6. I'm able to stick my belly out to make it look pregnant. I did it once to freak my dad out.
7. I can eat anyone under the table.
8. I learned how to cook Cajun food in college at Louisiana State. I make mean gumbo.
9. I was home-schooled to play competitive tennis in high school, until I realized I'd never make it as a pro.
10. My family has three nicknames for me: Pookie, Shishy and AJ.
11. My favorite song is "The Star-Spangled Banner."
12. I love sushi. I could eat it every day.
13. I have road rage.
14. My biggest pet peeve is when people are late.
15. I hate watching television in high definition -- it looks weird to me.
16. I have a fascination with crime shows like Forensic Files and Law & Order: SVU.
17. If I could be anyone for a day, it would be Kate Middleton.
18. When it comes to dancing, I have two left feet. Seriously, my dance moves are awful!
19. I'm obsessed with Scandal. Sometimes I find myself pretending to be Olivia Pope.
20. My favorite number is 19 because it was Hines Ward's college football number -- my dad was a big fan!
21. Every Thanksgiving, my family and I play Cards Against Humanity.
22. My dream vacation is an African safari.
23. I can sew! I used to make a lot of my own clothes in college.
24. Nerd alert: I loved studying history and geography in high school.
25. One of my biggest regrets in life is that I never studied abroad. Click here to see where former Bachelorette couples are now.