Funnyman Eugene Levy, whose Pop TV show Schitt’s Creek airs at 8 p.m. on Wednesdays, shared 25 interesting things about himself with Us Weekly.
1. I truly admire what Donald Trump has done with his hair.
2. I am not of Nordic stock.
3. At 5-foot-10, I’m much taller than people think.
4. I have well over 7,000 close friends.
5. My pet scorpion is named Stingy.
6. I could be a romantic acting lead in Turkey.
7. Since Best in Show, I like to wear two left shoes.
8. I don’t think traveling is all it’s cracked up to be.
9. I recently experienced Beatlemania. Fun!
10. I have never lost a game of poker. Never. Not even once. I mean it.
11. I was Us Weekly’s Sexiest Man of the Year.
12. I lied.
13. My eyebrows could take Martin Scorsese’s.
14. I have never been on a best-dressed list.
15. I could have had a pop music career.
16. I was a Peter, Paul and Mary fan.
17. I’m considered a man of science.
18. I had a summer job as a garbage man.
19. I was originally cast as Forrest Gump. (OK, that was a lie.)
20. Playing the accordion did not make me a chick magnet.
21. I pass a kidney stone every 28 years.
22. I did not influence the wardrobe for Jim’s dad in the American Pie movies.
23. I hate raisins.
24. I consider New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago and Dallas my second home.
25. I love turning my life into an open book.
Can't get enough of Us? Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter packed with the latest celeb news, hot pics, and more!