Get Katy Perry's Cupcake Trampoline!
Ever watch Katy Perry's "California Dreams" video and just want to jump on that trampoline with her? Or, have you ever wanted to walk around in that fancy military jacket worn by Coldplay's Chris Martin? Oh, and you fashion fans, how about owning Jane Birkin's original Birkin Bag as designed for her by Hermes?
I bet you do, and now there's a way to buy all of these and help earthquake and tsunami-ravaged Japan via the EMI music groups exclusive online charity auction.
Located here, the auction also offers up exclusive items from 30 Seconds To Mars, Gorillaz, Norah Jones, The Beach Boys, David Guetta, Keith Urban and Lady Antebellum.
All funds raised will be used towards the Japanese Red Cross disaster relief efforts to help those affected by the earthquake and tsunami, including the ongoing provision of immediate relief to support the affected population during their recovery. And, better yet, EMI Group has committed to match all funds raised from the auction up to a maximum of one million euros.
The first phase (which includes the Birkin and Martin's jacket from the 2010 Viva La Vida world tour, plus the Beastie Boys' Japanese MTV Award) will run until April 15th, while a second phase of the auction will take place between April 11th – 21st. That phase will include Perry's cupcake trampoline from her 2010 hit video, plus the 1987 Ferrari 412 as featured in Daft Punk’s film Electroma, limited edition Beatles’ "Yellow Submarine" Schwinn bicycle, a signed guitar from Norah Jones, the MacBook used by David Guetta to create the demos for One Love, framed hand written lyrics from Brian Wilson, Tinie Tempah’s pink blazer from the "Frisky" video, and a limited edition Gorillaz lithograph signed by Jamie Hewlett and Damon Albarn.
Norah Jones tells UsMagazine.com: "Japan has been one of my favorite countries to visit and my heart goes out to everyone affected by this disaster. I'm so glad I can be part of this fundraising effort along with the EMI family. It helps make things a little bit easier at such a difficult time."
The list of items for sale in the first phase of the charity auction from April 5th – 15th includes the following:
* 30 Seconds to Mars -- two tickets to a US show of their choice, a meet and greet with the band, a limited edition signed piece of merchandise, access to watch the show from the side of the stage, and a spot to join the band onstage during their performance of "Kings & Queens"
* Alice In Chains -- a signed setlist, and 20 piece poster set
* B-52s -- a dress worn by Kate Pierson, and a signed guitar
* Beastie Boys -- a Japanese gold record, a Japanese MTV award and a rare copy of their BAPE dolls, all signed.
* The Chemical Brothers -- pair of guest tickets for Coachella, a meet and greet with the band plus a signed set list
* Coldplay -- Chris Martin's jacket from the Viva la Vida world tour 2010
* Darius Rucker -- signed guitar, signed football and signed CD
* Depeche Mode -- a limited edition lithographic print create to celebrate the release of the Tour of The Universe Barcelona DVD, signed by the band and framed.
* Dierks Bentley -- handwritten lyrics to "Beautiful World," signed CD, signed photo, and a signed football
* Good Charlotte -- a meet and greet with the band, a signed guitar, and free tickets to a live show
* Huey Lewis & The News -- hand written, autographed & framed lyrics, plus a personalized certified gold album for Greatest Hits, and a VIP concert experience & personal phone call from Huey to the winner
* Jane Birkin -- her own 'Birkin' handbag
* Keith Urban -- two tickets and a private meet & greet on his Closer tour
* The Kooks -- handwritten lyrics to "Ooh La"
* Lady Antebellum -- signed acoustic guitar
* Little Big Town -- signed acoustic guitar
The list of items for sale in the second phase of the charity auction from April 11th – 21st includes the following:
* Arcade Fire -- four VIP tickets to their Hyde Park show on 30th June 2011
* B-52s -- signed guitar
* Beach Boys -- signed limited edition Pet Sounds plaque, plus hand-written, autographed & framed lyrics to a Beach Boys song from Brian Wilson
* The Beatles -- the last of an extremely limited edition Schwinn bicycle featuring the Yellow Submarine artwork
* Billy Corgan (Smashing Pumpkins) -- a limited edition tour T-shirt worn by Billy Corgan
* Corinne Bailey Rae -- a personal favourite Prada dress worn by Corinne on her first tour, along with a note from Corinne
* Daft Punk -- 1987 Ferrari 412, used in the Daft Punk film Electroma
* David Bowie -- 35 albums signed by the artist
* David Guetta -- his Apple MacBook, used to create the demos for his album One Love.
* Duffy -- the bicycle used by Duffy in the making of her 2009 Diet Coke commercial
* Duran Duran -- a painting by the band
* Gorillaz -- limited edition lithograph with certificate of authenticity signed by Jamie Hewlett and Damon Albarn
* Iron Maiden -- exclusive limited edition "Ed Force One" A2 print signed by Iron Maiden, two pieces of original Iron Maiden Japan 2011 event artwork signed by artist Herve Monjeaud, plus signed Nicko McBrain drumsticks as used on The Final Frontier World Tour
* Jonas Brothers -- signed bag
* Katy Perry -- a cupcake trampoline featured on stage on her current California Dreams tour
* Kylie Minogue -- signed ‘Kylie’ large lettering in white wood, from the Fever album promotional campaign
* Norah Jones -- a signed guitar
* Tinie Tempah -- his pink blazer worn in the video for ‘Frisky’
* Willie Nelson -- signed guitar
There are three items donated by the world famous Abbey Road Studios, including an in-depth tour of the studio (which is otherwise not open to members of the public), a pair of Quested Q412 loudspeakers, system, amps and crossovers (circa 1987) from Abbey Road Studio 3, and a 1921 Steinway grand piano from the now-closed Olympic Studios, along with a photograph of it being played by Bono.
In addition to these auction items, the charity auction will feature other very special items including a collection of all 37 editions of the US hit NOW compilation series, plus a number of signed CDs, box sets, posters and other items from artists including Jane's Addiction, Robbie Williams, John Lennon, David Bowie, Radiohead, Pink Floyd and The Band.