Actress Kristen Bell, who stars in the comedy The Boss, in theaters on Friday, April 8, shared 25 interesting facts about herself with Us Weekly.
1. I memorized the Lee Press On Nails commercial when I was 6 years old. I can still recite it for you on the spot.
2. In high school, my best friend and I sang at weddings and funerals. Our repertoire consisted of “Amazing Grace” and every song by Harry Connick Jr.
3. I have a clinical addiction to textiles. Both the inside and outside of my house are covered in rugs.
4. I sneaked a pet rabbit into my college dorm freshman year. Sorry, NYU!
5. My family calls me by my middle name, Annie.
6. I always have a few beverages in hand. Everyone is worried about the zombie apocalypse; I’m worried about dehydration.
7. My Starbucks order is an unsweetened green tea with a splash of lemonade.
8. My day can’t start until I’ve had a matcha green tea.
9. I hate goat cheese almost as much as I love rugs.
10. My husband [actor Dax Shepard] and I have a rare and true love for Dateline NBC.
11. The Hall & Oates Pandora station is the only thing we listen to in our house.
12. I’m a world-class gift giver.
13. I love to cook.
14. The only time I was starstruck was when I met Peter Dinklage.
15. If no one wakes me, I could easily sleep 14 hours.
16. Despite my small stature, I walk with a heavy step.
17. Our family [including daughters, Lincoln, 3, and Delta, 15 months] loves a dance party.
18. I love games — board, card and mind.
19. I sit very close to the steering wheel. Very close.
20. I’m much more comfortable playing a character than I am playing myself.
21. One of my very first roles was in Pootie Tang in 2001, with an unknown director, Louis C.K. Whatever happened to that guy?
22. I spend the majority of my time and energy brainstorming Halloween costume ideas.
23. I eat cereal like it’s candy.
24. I’ve drowned my cellphone so many times that I keep a bag of rice in my desk drawer labeled “cellphone rice.”
25. My garden is my happy place.
Want stories like these delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up now for the Us Weekly newsletter!