Mark Ballas, 25, (Dancing With the Stars airs on ABC Mondays at 8 P.M. and Tuesdays at 9 P.M.) shares the 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly.
1. I have more than 50 pairs of sneakers.
2. I grew up in London.
3. I am terrified of bees and wasps. I will run a mile if I see one.
4. My grandpa invented the Weed Eater.
5. I attended the Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts in London.
6. I love women's feet.
7. I have four tattoos.
8. Soccer is my favorite sport. Manchester United is my team!
9. Muffin was my first dog's name. She lived till she was 16.
10. I used to have an epic Afro.
11. [Fellow DWTS pro] Derek Hough and I are like brothers.
12. I've been playing guitar since I was 10 and recently became the first brand ambassador for C.F. Martin & Co. Guitars.
13. Kurt Cobain was my idol growing up. If I ever have a daughter, I want to name her Nirvana.
14. My grandpa called me Magoo because when I was a kid, my nose was the size it is now.
15. Pizza is my guilty pleasure, especially Domino's Mighty Meaty.
16. Turquoise is my favorite color.
17. Nobody can beat me at air hockey.
18. I often go through four shirts when I dance. I sweat a lot!
20. I wrote the song "All for Nothing" for my uncle David, who passed away.
21. At 6, I almost fell five stories over an escalator at a mall.
22. I can't cook. If it weren't for takeout, I'd starve.
23. When I was younger, I broke my foot. Now my pinkie toe looks like a cashew nut.
24. My accent is all over the place. Sometimes I sound British (see No. 2), but I still say "y'all."
25. I was an extra in the first Harry Potter movie. I was a Hufflepuff.