25 Things You Don't Know About Me: Mary Lynn Rajskub
24 star Mary Lynn Rajskub, 38, (her Fox drama airs Monday at 9 p.m. E.T.) shares the 25 things you don't know about her with UsMagazine.com.
1. I speak Portuguese, French and Russian.
2. I lie about my skills to seem smarter.
3. When I was 5, I broke my collarbone taking a fast left turn on my Big Wheel.
4. As a child, I liked cars better than dolls.
5. One of my childhood inspirations was Moonlighting with Bruce Willis and Cybill Shepherd.
6. My first part was as an Oompa-Loompa in community theater.
7. My first starring role was Raggedy Ann.
8. I went to school for painting because I didn't want to go to college and I didn't want to get a job.
9. I love painting.
10. I love performing stand-up comedy.
11. I did serious performance-art pieces and people laughed. That's how I knew I was funny.
12. I like to sleep in pants.
13. I love self-help books.
14. I have been visited by aliens.
15. I have never done a beer bong.
16. But I have had an Irish car bomb.
17. I had a hard time being a mom for the first few months, but I wrote a one-woman comedy show about it!
18. I wanted to be a go-go dancer and a spy when I was little.
19. I don't want to jump from a plane.
20. I love making French toast for my son.
21. I sometimes sleep to avoid things.
22. I had a panic attack while scuba diving.
23. I wish I could play piano.
24. I think bubble baths suck. Just kidding.
25. I'm not really a computer genius.