Melissa Gorga, 35, spills all to Us Weekly. The Real Housewives of New Jersey (Bravo, Sundays at 8 P.M.) star dishes on 25 things you might not know about her.
1. My first job was at a pizza place on the Seaside Heights boardwalk.
2. I can sing the lyrics to almost every '80s song.
3. My sisters are 10 and 12 years older than me. I was an accident.
4. I'm scared of the dark. I refuse to stay home alone.
PHOTOS: Before they were Real Housewives!
5. My first concert was New Kids on the Block.
6. I never drank coffee before I turned 30.
7. I freeze grapes and eat them as a snack at night.
8. I have slight OCD.
9. I'm launching my jewelry line on HSN July 28.
PHOTOS: The biggest boy bands of all time!
10. I have extreme motion sickness and usually have to ride in the front seat.
11. Growing up, I had a major crush on Christian Slater.
12. I had open-heart surgery when I was 7 years old.
13. I love retro staples like jelly shoes and Colorforms.
14. I used Aussie Sprunch hair spray for 20 years.
PHOTOS: Celebs' fave budget beauty buys!
15. I slept in my mother's bed until age 13.
16. My favorite movies are Pretty Woman and Titanic. I'll never let go.
17. I love Uno.
18. Aruba is my top locale.
19. I have a giant kitchen drawer dedicated to candy.
20. My daughter Antonia [age 8] and I sing Mary J. Blige's "I'm Goin' Down" like nobody's business!
PHOTOS: Stars' ideal weekend getaways!
21. I have two songs that made the Top 10 iTunes dance charts.
22. My pet peeve is children with dirty nails.
23. I've worn Thierry Mugler's Angel for 15 years.
24. Michael Jackson was my childhood idol.
25. I make a really mean tomato Sunday sauce.