Pop the champagne! The 86th Academy Awards have finally arrived, with the biggest stars in Hollywood making their way down the red carpet at the Dolby Theatre in L.A. Who is she wearing? Who did he bring as his date? Better yet -- what are they saying?
Us Weekly has whipped up some of the best celebrity quotes from the red carpet (so far!):
1. Lupita Nyong'o: "Surprisingly enough, I never envisioned myself here. I didn't grow up watching the Oscars. I began to understand all of this in college...My dream was to just be an actor. I didn't know it came with all of this."
2. Jared Leto: "Lets put the rumors to rest. We've been dating." (Joking about dating June Squibb.)
3. Kristin Chenoweth: "He sure does! And I enjoy it." (On Fifty Shades of Grey producer boyfriend Dana Brunetti bringing his work home.)
5. Amy Adams: "We tried on a couple of dresses and I put this on and I just felt like this was me. I felt one with the dress. It doesn't always happen, so it's nice when it does."
6. Dax Shepard: "I started in Donna Martin graduates and then I moved to [John] Varvatos."
7. Laura Dern: "You hope a night like this is about celebrating art, and [dad Bruce Dern] is the most deeply truthful artist and incredibly authentic father -- I'm very moved to celebrate him and be here with him."
8. Kevin Spacey: "I of course think [Tom Hanks] should have been nominated tonight."
Continue to refresh the post throughout the night before the live show begins at 8:30 p.m. EST on ABC.