Real Housewives of NJ Reunion: Top 5 Cattiest Quotes!
Forget Melissa Gorga: On Sunday night's Real Housewives of New Jersey reunion, it was her sister-in-law Teresa Giudice who was on display.
From attacking her financials to slamming her husband and his legal troubles, the Housewives -- sans Jacqueline Laurita, who sat out the show in protest of Giudice -- pulled out all the stops to make their feelings about Giudice known to the world once and for all.
Not one to shy away from conflict, Giudice stood her ground, slinging just as many barbs back to her costars. Here, Us Weekly recounts our five favorite Teresa-related quips from Sunday's show.
05. During a segment discussing the Giudice family's financials and bankruptcy proceedings, reunion host Andy Cohen wondered just how long Teresa has to pay back her multi-million dollar debt. "I don't know exactly," Teresa says. Counters Cohen, without missing a beat: "You should look into that."
04. "You're such a freaking liar! I'm, like, looking at Exorcist right now. You're, like, spinning....You're a freaking liar. You're pathetic." - Teresa to Caroline Manzo, after Caroline told Cohen that Teresa once said she didn't want to make up with her brother, Joe Gorga, because he's an "a--hole."
03. "You're the devil. You're wearing red. It matches you. You like that, bitch? We're at a good place right now. Why are you going back there?" - Teresa to Melissa, after Teresa recounted a statement Melissa supposedly made while inebriated about liking her husband, Joe Gorga, just for his money.
02. "I am relaxed. I'm calm and cool like a whistle." - Teresa, after Caroline and the women start to tear apart her family's financial records on national TV.
01. "I feel like I'm getting dumber as the minutes go on. I am in a whirlwind of stupid. I don't understand what she's doing. It doesn't make sense to me. Nothing make sense ... I should take my own advice, and my own advice two years ago was to get you out of my life, and I'm finally taking it." - Caroline to Teresa
Part two of the Real Housewives of New Jersey reunion airs Sunday at 10 p.m. (EST).