RuPaul, 51, (RuPaul's Drag U premieres on Logo June 18 at 9 p.m.), shares the 25 things you don't know about him with Us Weekly.
1. The person I idolize most is Judge Judy.
2. I sleep with a stuffed donkey named Jimmy.
3. I was the first spokesmodel for MAC's Viva Glam lipstick.
4. I can't get enough of the Disney sitcom Shake It Up.
5. The first president I ever voted for was Jimmy Carter.
6. I'm a San Diego native.
7. Freckles appeared on my face when I was 10 years old and they have never left.
8. I am a Scorpio through to the bone.
9. I taped 100 episodes of my VH1 talk show.
10. I am an excellent charades player.
11. I've cowritten on my five albums.
12. As a kid, I was obsessed with hot rods, Cadillacs and drag racing.
13. My Louisiana-born mother named me after roux, a mixture used to make gumbo.
14. The first record I owned was "Could It Be I'm Falling in Love" by the Spinners.
15. RuPaul's Drag Race was bought during my first pitch meeting.
16. I have more than 33,000 songs in my iTunes music library.
17. I was classmates with football legend Marcus Allen through junior high.
18. In 1989, I was crowned Queen of Manhattan.
19. I was once in the used-car business.
20. On Sundays, I love to visit open houses in the hills of Los Angeles.
21. I dropped out of high school in the 11th grade.
22. I was a featured dancer in the B-52's "Love Shack" video.
23. My favorite film is Elvira, Mistress of the Dark.
24. My top indulgences are burnt toast and black coffee.
25. When I'm not filming, I spend time on a ranch in Wyoming.