Travis Barker, 35, (Barker's solo album, Give the Drummer Some, is out now) shares 25 things you don't know about him with UsMagazine.com.
1. I wake up between 6 A.M. and 7 A.M.
2. I take my kids [Landon, 7, and Alabama, 5, with Shanna Moakler, and her daughter with Oscar de la Hoya, Atiana, 12] to school every day.
3. My kids come before everything.
4. I am a vegan.
5. I love to drink Arnold Palmers.
6. I run between 4 and 7 miles daily.
7. I used to be a trash man in California's Laguna Beach.
8. Animal from the Muppets inspired me to play the drums.
9. My favorite pair of shorts is 10 years old.
10. I am color blind.
11. When I'm not making music, I'm working on my clothing company, FSAS.
12. It's hard for me to sit still.
13. I am an art lover and a collector.
14. My favorite movie is True Romance.
15. Nobu makes my favorite corn tempura.
16. I cook my kids breakfast every morning.
17. I spend eight to 10 hours in my studio a day.
18. My son, Landon, and I train in mixed martial arts together.
19. I drink Vita Coco water daily.
20. I'm a workaholic.
21. I'm left-handed.
22. My left hand is half numb.
23. I like driving my classic cars more than new cars.
24. I collect ghetto blasters.
25. I tattooed my body at a young age on purpose so music would be my only option. I could no longer get a job the way I looked, so I had to go 120 percent or nothing.